Supplier Roundtable Examines the Future of Sourcing
Indian companies are on the rise. They are investing in their capacity, formulation expertise and export businesses to offer more transparency and stability for importers and distributors around the world. See how Indian companies are transforming sourcing for crop protection products during the FCI Global Sourcing Summit Supplier Roundtable, 8 December in Delhi.
Join leading companies as they discuss their strategies to gain global market share and expand products and services to the crop protection supply chain.
Supplier Roundtable panelists include:
– S.N. Gupta, Chairman of Bharat Rasayan
– Dharnish G. Shetty, Vice President of International Business for Rallis India
– K.N. Singh, Vice President of International Marketing and Development for Gharda Chemicals
– Sandeep Tulshyan, General Manager of Purchasing for Indofil Industries Industries
– Keshav Anand, General Manager of Parajat Agrochemicals
Don’t miss this opportunity peer into the future of sourcing strategies with some of India’s leading companies and business leaders.
Register today, and get access to the innovative ideas you need for 2015. Other conference highlights include:
– Global outlooks on supply, demand and use trends
– China update on capacity, production and exports
– Formulation innovations for future farmers
– Trends in biological controls and seed treatments