Store in original container only in cool, dry, well-ventilated, secure area out of reach of children and animals. Do not apply to humans, clothing, or bedding. Do not contaminate food or use on household tanks
Long-sleeved shirt and long pants. Chemical-resistant gloves. Protective eyewear. Shoes plus socks.
Fire Extenguishing Media
Dry chemical, foam, carbon dioxide
Call a physician or Poison Control Center immediately. Eyes: flush with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Skin: wash with soap and water. Product absorbed through skin. Inhalation: move to fresh air. Do NOT breathe spray mist. Ingestion: If conscious, give water or milk. Do NOT induce vomiting