Biostimulant CommerceCon Returns; Call for Presentations
Biostimulant CommerceCon, presented by AgriBusiness GlobalTM and Meister Media Worldwide, returns for a second year after a highly successful inaugural event in 2018. This year’s conference will be held 29-30 July, 2019, immediately preceding the AgriBusiness Global Trade Summit at the Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City in New Jersey, U.S.
Biostimulant CommerceCon, designed to help you drive expansion decisions and figure out how to best explain and market biostimulants to your customers, will cover a wide range of topics across a value-packed one-and-a-half-days including:
- A global view of the biostimulant market
- Establishing partnerships for sustainable business growth
- Vetting biostimulant supply partners
- Market entry by product type: acids, extracts, microbials, and “others”
- The role of biostimulants in an integrated product and service portfolio
- Long-range outlook: what will the biostimulant landscape look like in 3-5 years?
Interested in presenting or participating in a panel discussion at Biostimulant CommerceCon 2019? Contact Eric Sfiligoj, Senior Editor, AgriBusiness Global, at +1-440-602-9114 or [email protected]. The deadline for presentation proposals is Friday, 15 March.