The International Crop-Science Conference & Exhibition (ICSCE), hosted by the Pesticide Manufacturer & Formulator’s Association of India (PMFAI), takes place at the Park Regis in Goa, India this 19-20 November, 2018. The event is well on its way to becoming a record-breaking event at 600+ attendees in light of global sourcing challenges causing the world to look to Indian manufacturers for supply and reliability.
AgriBusiness Global takes the roll of media partner again in 2018, with Managing Director, Eric Davis opening the second day of programming with a session on the changes in U.S. distribution specific to the direct-to-grower “Amazon” sourcing model.
For the full agenda, complete with regional workshop details, please visit: pmfaiicsce.org/agenda.
Mayvi International Private Limited, official marketing partner for the PMFAI ICSCE event, has provided AgriBusiness Global exclusively with a preview list of the current exhibitors. Current trade show floor includes:
- UPL Ltd,
- Anupam Rasayan
- Insecticides India Pvt. Ltd.
- Aimco Pesticides Ltd.
- Bharat Rasayan Ltd.
- Krishi Rasayan Exports Pvt. Ltd.
- Heranba Industries Ltd.
- Best Agrochem Pvt. Ltd.
- GSP Cropscience Pvt. Ltd.
- Jeevan Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
- Sandhya Organic Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
- Gharda Chemical Ltd.
- Mahamaya Lifesciences Pvt. Ltd.
- Jebagro Gmbh
- Croda India Company Pvt. Ltd.
- HPM Chemicals & Fert. Ltd.
- Unitop Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
- Meghmani Organics Ltd.
- Sinon Corporation Behn
- Meyer Agricare (M) SDN. BHD.
- Jai Research Foundation Lonza India Pvt. Ltd.
- Anshul Life Sciences
- Agrocos Cropscience LLP
- Geolife Agritech India
- Indo Amines Ltd.
- IIBAT Kan biosys
- Modern Insecticides Ltd.
- Parikh Enterprises
- Royal Cropscience India Ltd.
- Synco Industries Ltd.
- Palamur Bioscience Ltd.
- Indogulf Bericap
- India Pvt. Ltd.
- Agrow Allied Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
- Hikal Ltd.
- Coromandel International Ltd.
- Wab India Pvt. Ltd.
- J.K Associates Lamberti Hydrocolloids Pvt. Ltd.
- Chemtrade Oversease Pvt. Ltd.
- Hindustan Rasayan Pvt. Ltd.
- Unifab Ultra Technologies LLP
- Sulphur Mills Ltd.
- Spectrum Ethers Ltd.
- Addvalue Agency
- Ashok Alcochem
- Tensiofix -S.A Ajinomoto Omnichem N.V
- Dhana Crop Sciences Ltd.
- Suzou Greenlands Chemical Co. Ltd.
- SB Panchal & Company
- Akzonobel Chemicals India Pvt. Ltd.
- Bioagri Laboratorios Ltda.
- Vimal Cropcare Pvt. Ltd.
- Jaishil Sulphur & Chemical Industries
- Excel Crop Care Ltd.
- JDM Scientific Research Organisation Pvt. Ltd
- Crop Life Science Ltd
- Rhodia Speciality Chemicals India Pvt. Ltd- Solvay Group
Vikram Dutiya, managing director of Mayvi International Pvt Ltd., describes the event as a key opportunity for global supply chain partners to unite and meet potential suppliers from the Indian AgChem market, which is expected to reach $6 billion in value by 2020.
Dr. Udaya Bhaskar of HPM India described the event from an attendee perspective as a “A productively hectic 2 days making for a great get together with acknowledging participants.”
Indofil’s Pankaj Yadav echoed Mr. Bhaskar’s sentiments, saying the event is, “fruitful, important, and one we plan to be a part of as we are every year.” Indofil Industries is a market leader, ranking in the top 3 suppliers in-country with 2017-2018 sales topping at 17,490 mn INR, growing more than 4% from their 2016-2017 reported sales.