The Return of Biostimulant CommerceCon
Editor’s Note: The early bird deadline for registration ends May 15. Register for Biostimulant CommcerceCon here.
After a groundbreaking first-year event in 2018, AgriBusiness Global™ welcomes back its commerce-focused biostimulant delegation to kick off a day and a half of actionable intel to grow the biostimulant sector, bringing innovation, sustainability, and results to the industry. The lineup for this year’s event — 29-30 July at the Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City in Atlantic City, New Jersey — focuses on turning biostimulant products into profit. The list of scheduled sessions includes:
- The Growing Role of Biostimulants in Crop Inputs: The conference’s partner association has long provided a strategic platform that sits at the intersection of sustainable technological innovation, globally influencing policy breakthroughs and economic growth. This session will lift the curtain on the pioneering group’s view of what’s to come for the sector, providing attendees with an insider’s view of the next-generation industry.
- Keynote: State of the Industry: The Global Biostimulant Market: With adoption spanning both row and horticultural crops, this session will provide attendees with worldwide, objective market data to ground conversations and give context to commercial decisions made throughout the event and beyond.
- M&A, JV, and Product Licensing Trends to Watch: Market-entry methods, market share acceleration strategies, and the opportunities that arise amidst consolidation are the need-to-knows that delegates will walk away with to drive commercial growth and guide partnership decisions for years to come.
- Evaluating, Screening, and Communicating the “Why” Downstream: The value of answering how biostimulants work is null if the supply chain from top to bottom can’t effectively answer “why” downstream partners should care. Learn how market leaders screen products, select portfolio inclusions, and explain the profit the science delivers so all parties win.
- Market Entry by Product Type, Adoption, and Regulatory Outlook: Regulation is ramping up. The EU took a substantial step forward on regulation of fertilizing products; the U.S. Farm Bill includes a formal definition for the category; and the market is rejoicing. What do changes like these mean for entry into the most promising markets worldwide? Find out where the most entrepreneurial minds are looking to expand and why.
- Innovators’ Panel: This is a moderated Q&A with finalists in our annual Industry Impact Award. We’ll hear about the groundbreaking distribution strategy, product innovation, and marketing techniques that set them apart as well as how they’re preparing for the changes to come in the industry.
Presentation of the Industry Impact Award: The second-annual Industry Impact Award will be presented to the applicant chosen by a panel of impartial expert judges, including association partners, advisory board members, and Meister Media’s chief executives. The winner receives a $25,000 multi-platform global promotion package.
- How We Did It: A Roadmap to Growth from an Early Success Story: Biostimulant CommerceConSM attendees will receive an in-depth look at a strategy from an early industry success story.
- Investing in AgTech — Raising Funds in Biostimulants: Pitchbook estimates that capital invested in agtech in 2018 surpassed $1.5 billion. Position your company for success by learning what these investors view as the optimal conditions and company characteristics for fund infusions like these.
- Panel: Crop Inputs 2025 — What’s Ahead for the Global Industry?: AgriBusiness Global advisory board members take a look at the future of the industry, from farmer consumption habits, off-patent markets, distribution, technology, intellectual property, and more.
- Supplier Lightning Rounds: In this Lightning Round of brief presentations, leading suppliers provide company and product updates designed to ease your product-acquisition and partnering initiatives for the coming season.
- The Role of Technology in the Integrated Portfolio: Precision agriculture and digital farming are taking on a range of permutations worldwide depending on regional influencers. How are crop input companies using sensors, IoT, and robotics for value-added services? Find out how the early adopters in agribusiness are capitalizing for long-term success.